Anti-SELP Antibody Fab (MOM-18246-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human SELP Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human selectin P, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG4 - kappa
- CD62P transfected 300.19 cells (Human)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Ca(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- calcium-dependent protein binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; fucose binding; glycoprotein binding; glycosphingolipid binding; heparin binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; oligosaccharide binding; protein binding; sialic acid binding; sugar binding;
- SELP; selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62); GRMP, selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kD, antigen CD62); P-selectin; CD62; CD62P; GMP140; PADGEM; PSEL; GMP-140; granule membrane protein 140; granulocyte membrane protein; CD62 antigen-like family member P; platelet alpha-granule membrane protein; leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3; platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein; GRMP; LECAM3; FLJ45155;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.