Recombinant Anti-TNFSF11 MAb Fab (MOM-H18-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF11 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human TNFSF11, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- TNFSF11 (tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily member 11, osteoclast differentiation factor, ODF, OPGL, RANKL, TRANCE, CD254) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand (RANKL), also known as tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (TNFSF11), TNF-related activation-induced cytokine (TRANCE), osteoprotegerin ligand (OPGL), and osteoclast differentiation factor
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- TNFSF11; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 11; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11; CD254; ODF; OPGL; RANKL; TRANCE; osteoprotegerin ligand; osteoclast differentiation factor; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand; sOdf; OPTB2; hRANKL2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.