Anti-TNFSF12 Antibody scFv (MOM-18178-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF12 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TWEAK receptor, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Human Fn14 transfected P815.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNFSF12; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 12; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 12; APO3L; DR3LG; TWEAK; APO3 ligand; APO3/DR3 ligand; TNF-related WEAK inducer of apoptosis; MGC20669; MGC129581;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.