Anti-TNFSF13B Antibody (MOM-18216)
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF13B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is against Human BAFF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human cytokine BAFF) (human monoclonal LY2127399 γ4- chain), disulfide with human monoclonal LY2127399 kappa-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF13B/TACI and TNFRSF17/BCMA. TNFSF13/APRIL binds to the same 2 receptors. Together, they form a 2 ligands -2 receptors pathway involved in the stimulation of B-and T-cell function and the regulation of humoral immunity. A third B-cell specific BAFF-receptor (BAFFR/BR3) promotes the survival of mature B-cells and the B-cell response.
- cytokine activity; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNFSF13B; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 13b; TNFSF20; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13B; BAFF; BLYS; CD257; TALL 1; TALL1; THANK; delta BAFF; Delta4 BAFF; B-lymphocyte stimulator; B-cell-activating factor; ApoL related ligand TALL-1; TNF homolog that activates apoptosis; dendritic cell-derived TNF-like molecule; tumor necrosis factor-like protein ZTNF4; TNF and ApoL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 1; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 20; DTL; ZTNF4; TALL-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.