Anti-VWF Antibody Fab (MOM-18234-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human VWF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human Von Willebrand Factor, expressed in E. coli
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized VH - VH
- Full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Important in the maintenance of hemostasis, it promotes adhesion of platelets to the sites of vascular injury by forming a molecular bridge between sub-endothelial collagen matrix and platelet-surface receptor complex GPIb-IX-V. Also acts as a chaperone for coagulation factor VIII, delivering it to the site of injury, stabilizing its heterodimeric structure and protecting it from premature clearance from plasma.
- chaperone binding; collagen binding; glycoprotein binding; immunoglobulin binding; integrin binding; protease binding; protease binding; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- VWF; von Willebrand factor; F8VWF; coagulation factor VIII VWF; VWD;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.