Anti-acvrl1 Antibody (MOM-18270)
|Recombinant Anti-Human acvrl1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ACVRL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for TGF-beta. May bind activin as well.
- ATP binding; SMAD binding; activin binding; activin receptor activity, type I; contributes_to activin receptor activity, type I; metal ion binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein serine/threonine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta binding; contributes_to transforming growth factor beta receptor activity, type I; transforming growth factor beta-activated receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein serine/threonine kinase activity;
- ACVRL1; activin A receptor type II-like 1; ACVRLK1, ORW2; serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R3; ALK1; HHT; HHT2; activin receptor-like kinase 1; TGF-B superfamily receptor type I; activin A receptor, type II-like kinase 1; ORW2; SKR3; ALK-1; TSR-I; ACVRLK1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.