Anti-alk Antibody Fab (MOM-18269-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human alk Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human ALK, expressed in E. coli
- Prokaryotic recombinant protein corresponding to a region which spans the tyrosine kinase catalytic domain and part of the C-terminus of NPM-ALK transcript (419-520 aa).
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Orphan receptor with a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Appears to play an important role in the normal development and function of the nervous system. Phosphorylates almost exclusively at the first tyrosine of the Y-x-x-x-Y-Y motif.
- ATP binding; NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity; nucleotide binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- ALK; anaplastic lymphoma receptor tyrosine kinase; anaplastic lymphoma kinase (Ki 1); ALK tyrosine kinase receptor; CD246; CD246 antigen; mutant anaplastic lymphoma kinase; NBLST3
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.