Anti-angptl3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18271-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human angptl3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human ANGPTL3, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant human ANGPTL3 fragment (amino acids 243-460) purified from E. coli.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the angiopoietin-like family of secreted factors. It is predominantly expressed in the liver, and has the characteristic structure of angiopoietins, consisting of a signal peptide, N-terminal coiled-coil domain and the C-terminal fibrinogen (FBN)-like domain.
- cell surface binding; enzyme inhibitor activity; growth factor activity; integrin binding; phospholipase inhibitor activity;
- ANGPTL3; angiopoietin-like 3; ANGPT5; angiopoietin-related protein 3; angiopoietin 5; ANG-5; FHBL2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.