Anti-angptl6 Antibody (MOM-18274)
|Recombinant Anti-Human angptl6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human ANGPTL6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in the wound healing process. May promote epidermal proliferation, remodeling and regeneration. May promote the chemotactic activity of endothelial cells and induce neovascularization. May counteract high-fat diet-induced obesity and related insulin resistance through increased energy expenditure.
- receptor binding;
- ANGPTL6; angiopoietin-like 6; angiopoietin-related protein 6; AGF; angiopoietin related protein 5; ARP5; angiopoietin-like protein 6; angiopoietin-related protein 5; angiopoietin-related growth factor
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.