Anti-apoc3 Antibody (MOM-18277)
|Recombinant Anti-Human apoc3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human APOC3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits lipoprotein lipase and hepatic lipase and decreases the uptake of lymph chylomicrons by hepatic cells. This suggests that it delays the catabolism of triglyceride-rich particles.
- cholesterol binding; enzyme regulator activity; high-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; lipase inhibitor activity; phospholipid binding;
- APOC3; apolipoprotein C-III; apo-CIII; apC-III; apolipoprotein C3; HALP2; APOCIII; MGC150353
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.