Anti-bmp4 Antibody (MOM-18290)
|Recombinant Anti-Human bmp4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human BMP4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant Human BMP4 Protein
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Induces cartilage and bone formation. Also act in mesoderm induction, tooth development, limb formation and fracture repair. Acts in concert with PTHLH/PTHRP to stimulate ductal outgrowth during embryonic mammary development and to inhibit hair follicle induction.
- BMP receptor binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- BMP4; bone morphogenetic protein 4; BMP2B; BMP-4; BMP-2B; bone morphogenetic protein 2B; ZYME; OFC11; BMP2B1; MCOPS6
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.