Anti-btla Antibody (MOM-18294)
|Recombinant Anti-Human btla Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human BTLA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- BTLA - transfected L cells
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- receptor activity;
- BTLA; B and T lymphocyte associated; B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator; BTLA1; CD272; B and T lymphocyte attenuator; B- and T-lymphocyte-associated protein; FLJ16065; MGC129743
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.