Anti-caprin1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18300-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human caprin1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CAPRIN1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May regulate the transport and translation of mRNAs of proteins involved in synaptic plasticity in neurons and cell proliferation and migration in multiple cell types.
- CAPRIN1; cell cycle associated protein 1; GPI anchored membrane protein 1 , GPIAP1, M11S1, membrane component, chromosome 11, surface marker 1; caprin-1; caprin 1; cytoplasmic activation/proliferation associated protein 1; RNG105; GPI-p137; RNA granule protein 105; GPI-anchored protein p137; GPI-anchored membrane protein 1; cell cycle-associated protein 1; activation/proliferation-associated protein 1; membrane component chromosome 11 surface marker 1; membrane component, chromosome 11, surface marker 1; cytoplasmic activation/proliferation-associated protein-1; cytoplasmic activation- and proliferation-associated protein 1; M11S1; GPIAP1; GPIP137; p137GPI
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.