Anti-ccr5 Antibody scFv (MOM-18304-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ccr5 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CCR5, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for a number of inflammatory CC-chemokines including MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-beta and RANTES and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level. May play a role in the control of granulocytic lineage proliferation or differentiation. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 R5 isolates.
- C-C chemokine binding; C-C chemokine receptor activity; C-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; actin binding; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5 binding; chemokine receptor activity; coreceptor activity; phosphatidylinositol phospholipase C activity; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CCR5; chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5 (gene/pseudogene); chemokine (C C motif) receptor 5 , CMKBR5; C-C chemokine receptor type 5; CC CKR 5; CD195; CKR 5; CKR5; IDDM22; chemr13; HIV-1 fusion coreceptor; chemokine receptor CCR5; C-C motif chemokine receptor 5 A159A; CCR-5; CKR-5; CCCKR5; CMKBR5; CC-CKR-5; FLJ78003
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.