Anti-ccr8 Antibody (MOM-18305)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ccr8 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CCR8, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the chemokine CCL1/SCYA1/I-309. May regulate monocyte chemotaxis and thymic cell line apoptosis. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
- C-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; chemokine receptor activity; coreceptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- CCR8; chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 8; CMKBR8, CMKBRL2; C-C chemokine receptor type 8; CDw198; CKR L1; CY6; GPR CY6; TER1; CC chemokine receptor 8; chemokine receptor-like 1; chemokine (C-C) receptor 8; CC chemokine receptor CHEMR1; CC-chemokine receptor chemr1; chemokine (C-C) receptor-like 2; CCR-8; CKRL1; CMKBR8; GPRCY6; CMKBRL2; CC-CKR-8; MGC129966; MGC129973
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.