Anti-cd18 Antibody (MOM-18154)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd18 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human CD18, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (Leucocytes of a patient suffering from a LGL-type leukaemia).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. Integrins alpha-M/beta-2 and alpha-X/beta-2 are receptors for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component and for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen alpha-chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for factor X. Integrin alpha-D/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM3 and VCAM1.
- glycoprotein binding; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor binding
- ITGB2; integrin, beta 2 (complement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit); LAD; CD18; MF17; MFI7; LCAMB; LFA-1; MAC-1; integrin beta-2; integrin beta chain, beta 2; complement receptor C3 beta-subunit; complement receptor C3 subunit beta; leukocyte cell adhesion molecule CD18; leukocyte-associated antigens CD18/11A, CD18/11B, CD18/11C; cell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA-1/CR3/p150,95 subunit beta; cell surface adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1/CR3/P150,959 beta subunit precursor); integrin, beta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; macrophage antigen 1 (mac-1) beta subunit); CD18 antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.