Anti-cd200r1 Antibody (MOM-18310)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd200r1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD200R1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Membrane fraction of thioglycollate-elicited rat peripheral cells.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the CD200/OX2 cell surface glycoprotein. Also binds to HHV-8 K14 viral CD200 homolog with identical affinity and kinetics as the host CD200.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- CD200R1; CD200 receptor 1; MOX2 receptor , MOX2R; cell surface glycoprotein CD200 receptor 1; CD200R; HCRTR2; OX2R; MOX2 receptor; CD200 cell surface glycoprotein receptor; cell surface glycoprotein OX2 receptor 1; cell surface glycoprotein receptor CD200; MOX2R
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.