Anti-cd22 Antibody (MOM-18183)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd22 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is directed against Human CD22, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates B-cell B-cell interactions. May be involved in the localization of B-cells in lymphoid tissues. Binds sialylated glycoproteins; one of which is CD45. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site can be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. Upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation in the immune response seems to be involved in regulation of B-cell antigen receptor signaling. Plays a role in positive regulation through interaction with Src family tyrosine kinases and may also act as an inhibitory receptor by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatases via their SH2 domains that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules.
- Carbohydrate binding; Protein binding
- SIGLEC2; SIGLEC-2; B-cell receptor CD22; BL-CAM; CD22 antigen; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; BLCAM; Leu14; Siglec-2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.