Anti-cd3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18160-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric /Humanized hybrid Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CD3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (rat/human) IgG1 Lambda Fab
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLLES; L Chain: DIQLTQP
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- protein heterodimerization activity; transcription coactivator activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); T3D; CD3-DELTA; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); CD3d antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.