Anti-cd46 Antibody (MOM-18315)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd46 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD46, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (T cell line HPB-ALL).
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as a cofactor for complement factor I, a serine protease which protects autologous cells against complement-mediated injury by cleaving C3b and C4b deposited on host tissue. May be involved in the fusion of the spermatozoa with the oocyte during fertilization. Also acts as a costimulatory factor for T-cells which induces the differentiation of CD4+ into T-regulatory 1 cells. T-regulatory 1 cells suppress immune responses by secreting interleukin-10, and therefore are thought to prevent autoimmunity. A number of viral and bacterial pathogens seem to exploit this property and directly induce an immunosuppressive phenotype in T-cells by binding to CD46.
- receptor activity;
- CD46; CD46 molecule, complement regulatory protein; antigen identified by monoclonal TRA 2 10 , CD46 antigen, complement regulatory protein , MCP, membrane cofactor protein (CD46, trophoblast lymphocyte cross reactive antigen) , MIC10; membrane cofactor protein; MGC26544; TLX; TRA2.10; measles virus receptor; complement membrane cofactor protein; trophoblast leucocyte common antigen; trophoblast leukocyte common antigen; CD46 antigen, complement regulatory protein; trophoblast-lymphocyte cross-reactive antigen; antigen identified by monoclonal TRA-2-10; membrane cofactor protein (CD46, trophoblast-lymphocyte cross-reactive antigen); MCP; AHUS2; MIC10
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.