Anti-cd63 Antibody scFv (MOM-18318-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd63 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CD63, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (HPB-ALL T cell line)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- This antigen is associated with early staggedes of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
- CD63; CD63 molecule; CD63 antigen (melanoma 1 antigen) , MLA1; CD63 antigen; ME491; TSPAN30; tspan-30; granulophysin; tetraspanin-30; melanoma-associated antigen MLA1; CD63 antigen (melanoma 1 antigen); melanoma-associated antigen ME491; ocular melanoma-associated antigen; lysosomal-associated membrane protein 3; lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 3; MLA1; LAMP-3; OMA81H
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.