Anti-cd83 Antibody (MOM-18321)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd83 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD83, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human CD83-transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
- CD83; CD83 molecule; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily) , CD83 molecule; CD83 antigen; BL11; HB15; hCD83; B-cell activation protein; cell surface protein HB15; cell-surface glycoprotein; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily)
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.