Anti-cdh3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18542-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human CDH3, expressed in E. coli
- Human epidermal carcinoma cell line A431.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types.
- calcium ion binding;
- CDH3; cadherin 3, type 1, P-cadherin (placental); cadherin 3, P cadherin (placental); cadherin-3; CDHP; PCAD; calcium-dependent adhesion protein, placental; HJMD;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.