Anti-cfd Antibody (MOM-18544)
|Recombinant Anti-Human cfd Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CFD, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human Factor D protein.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Factor D cleaves factor B when the latter is complexed with factor C3b, activating the C3bbb complex, which then becomes the C3 convertase of the alternate pathway. Its function is homologous to that of C1s in the classical pathway.
- peptidase activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- CFD; complement factor D (adipsin); D component of complement (adipsin) , DF, PFD, properdin factor D; complement factor D; ADN; properdin factor D; C3 convertase activator; complement factor D preproprotein; D component of complement (adipsin); DF; PFD; ADIPSIN;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.