Anti-edar Antibody scFv (MOM-18347-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human edar Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human EDAR, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- EDAR (Ectodysplasin A receptor) is a receptor for EDA isoform A1, but not for EDA isoform A2. It has a single transmembrane domain, and shows similarity to 2 separate domains of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor (TNFR) family. It mediates the activation of NF-kappa-B and JNK and may promote caspase independent cell death. Defects in EDAR are a cause of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia.
- protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- EDAR; ectodysplasin A receptor; DL, ectodysplasin 1, anhidrotic receptor , ED3; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member EDAR; ED1R; ED5; EDA1R; EDA3; Edar; EDA-A1 receptor; downless homolog; ectodysplasin-A receptor; downless, mouse, homolog of; ectodermal dysplasia receptor; anhidrotic ectodysplasin receptor 1; ectodysplasin 1, anhidrotic receptor; DL; ED3; HRM1; EDA-A1R; FLJ94390
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.