Anti-epha2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18552-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human EPHA2, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant mouse EphA2 extracellular domain
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Plays an important role in angiogenesis and tumor neovascularization. The recruitement of VAV2, VAV3 and PI3-kinase p85 subunit by phosphorylated EPHA2 is critical for EFNA1-induced RAC1 GTPase activation and vascular endothelial cell migration and assembly (By similarity). Induces apoptosis in a p53/TP53-independent, caspase-8-dependent manner.
- ATP binding; ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- EPHA2; EPH receptor A2; ECK, EphA2; ephrin type-A receptor 2; soluble EPHA2 variant 1; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ECK; epithelial cell receptor protein tyrosine kinase; ECK; CTPA; ARCC2; CTPP1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.