Anti-epha2 Antibody (MOM-18552)
|Recombinant Anti-Human epha2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human EPHA2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant mouse EphA2 extracellular domain
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Plays an important role in angiogenesis and tumor neovascularization. The recruitement of VAV2, VAV3 and PI3-kinase p85 subunit by phosphorylated EPHA2 is critical for EFNA1-induced RAC1 GTPase activation and vascular endothelial cell migration and assembly (By similarity). Induces apoptosis in a p53/TP53-independent, caspase-8-dependent manner.
- ATP binding; ephrin receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- EPHA2; EPH receptor A2; ECK, EphA2; ephrin type-A receptor 2; soluble EPHA2 variant 1; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ECK; epithelial cell receptor protein tyrosine kinase; ECK; CTPA; ARCC2; CTPP1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.