Anti-epor Antibody Fab (MOM-18355-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human epor Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human EPOR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human recombinant EPO Receptor (extracellular domain)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for erythropoietin. Mediates erythropoietin-induced erythroblast proliferation and differentiation. Upon EPO stimulation, EPOR dimerizes triggering the JAK2/STAT5 signaling cascade. In some cell types, can also activate STAT1 and STAT3. May also activate the LYN tyrosine kinase.Isoform EPOR-T acts as a dominant-negative receptor of EPOR-mediated signaling.
- erythropoietin receptor activity; identical protein binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- EPOR; erythropoietin receptor; EPO-R; MGC138358
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.