Anti-erbb4 Antibody (MOM-18378)
|Recombinant Anti-Human erbb4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human ERBB4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: (C)RSTLQHPDYLQEYST , corresponding to amino acids 1250-1264 of HER4.(C)RSTLQHPDYLQEYST
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Specifically binds and is activated by neuregulins, NRG-2, NRG-3, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, betacellulin and NTAK. Interaction with these factors induces cell differentiation. Not activated by EGF, TGF-A, and amphiregulin. The C-terminal fragment (CTF) of isoform JMA-A CYT-2 (containing E4ICD2) can stimulate transcription in the presence of YAP1. ERBB4 intracellular domain is involved in the regulation of cell growth. Conflicting reports are likely due at least in part to the opposing effects of the isoform-specific and nuclear-translocated ERBB4 intracellular domains (E4ICD1 and E4ICD2). Overexpression studies in epithelium show growth inhibition using E4ICD1 and increased proliferation using E4ICD2. E4ICD2 has greater in vitro kinase activity than E4ICD1. The kinase activity is required for the nuclear translocation of E4ICD2.
- ATP binding; epidermal growth factor receptor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- ERBB4; v-erb-a erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4 (avian); v erb a avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog like 4; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-4; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-4; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER4; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b2) oncogene homolog 4; HER4; p180erbB4; MGC138404
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.