Anti-f2rl1 Antibody (MOM-18554)
|Recombinant Anti-Human f2rl1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human F2RL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for trypsin and trypsin-like enzymes coupled to G proteins that stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis. May have a role in the regulation of vascular tone.
- G-protein alpha-subunit binding; G-protein beta-subunit binding; G-protein coupled receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor binding; thrombin receptor activity
- Coagulation factor II receptor like 1; Coagulation factor II receptor-like 1; Coagulation factor II thrombin receptor like 1; F2RL1; G protein coupled receptor 11; G-protein coupled receptor 11; GPR11; PAR 2; PAR-2; Protease activated receptor 2; Proteinase activated receptor 2; Proteinase-activated receptor 2; Thrombin receptor like 1; Thrombin receptor-like 1; PAR2; GPR11
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.