Anti-fcgrt Antibody (MOM-18359)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fcgrt Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FCGRT, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds to the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulins gamma. Mediates the uptake of IgG from milk. Possible role in transfer of immunoglobulin G from mother to fetus.
- IgG binding; beta-2-microglobulin binding; receptor activity;
- FCGRT; Fc fragment of IgG, receptor, transporter, alpha; IgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51; alpha chain; FCRN; FcRn alpha chain; neonatal Fc receptor; neonatal Fc-receptor for Ig; IgG Fc fragment receptor transporter alpha chain; immunoglobulin receptor, intestinal, heavy chain; major histocompatibility complex class I-like Fc receptor; alpha-chain
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.