Anti-fgf21 Antibody (MOM-18361)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgf21 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FGF21, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human FGF21(NP_061986) produced in HEK293 cells.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Stimulates glucose uptake in differentiated adipocytes via the induction of glucose transporter SLC2A1/GLUT1 expression (but not SLC2A4/GLUT4 expression). Activity requires the presence of KLB.
- fibroblast growth factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- FGF21; fibroblast growth factor 21; FGF-21
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.