Anti-fgf23 Antibody (MOM-18558)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgf23 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FGF23, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Regulator of phosphate homeostasis. Inhibits renal tubular phosphate transport by reducing SLC34A1 levels. Upregulates EGR1 expression in the presence of KL (By similarity). Acts directly on the parathyroid to decrease PTH secretion (By similarity). Regulator of vitamin-D metabolism. Negatively regulates osteoblast differentiation and matrix mineralization.
- growth factor activity; type 1 fibroblast growth factor receptor binding
- FGF23; fibroblast growth factor 23;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.