Anti-fgfr2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18520-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgfr2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human FGFR2, expressed in E. coli
- Full length recombinant protein of Human FGFR2 (NP_000132) produced in HEK293T cells.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for acidic and basic fibroblast growth factors.
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; heparin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- FGFR2; fibroblast growth factor receptor 2; bacteria expressed kinase , BEK, CFD1, craniofacial dysostosis 1 , Jackson Weiss syndrome , JWS, keratinocyte growth factor receptor , KGFR; CD332; CEK3; Crouzon syndrome; ECT1; K SAM; Pfeiffer syndrome; TK14; TK25; FGFR-2; FGF receptor; soluble FGFR4 variant 4; bacteria-expressed kinase; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; keratinocyte growth factor receptor; BEK fibroblast growth factor receptor; protein tyrosine kinase, receptor like 14; BEK; JWS; CFD1; KGFR; BFR-1; K-SAM; FLJ98662
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.