Anti-fgfr3 Antibody (MOM-18560)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fgfr3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FGFR3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for acidic and basic fibroblast growth factors. Preferentially binds FGF1.
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- FGFR3; fibroblast growth factor receptor 3; ACH, achondroplasia, thanatophoric dwarfism; CD333; CEK2; JTK4; FGFR-3; tyrosine kinase JTK4; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; ACH; HSFGFR3EX;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.