Anti-fosl1 Antibody (MOM-18364)
|Recombinant Anti-Human fosl1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human FOSL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with Human FRA1 expression vector.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Fos gene family consists of 4 members: FOS, FOSB, FOSL1, and FOSL2. These genes encode leucine zipper proteins that can dimerize with proteins of the JUN family, thereby forming the transcription factor complex AP-1. As such, the FOS proteins have been implicated as regulators of cell proliferation, differentiation, and transformation.
- protein binding; protein dimerization activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity;
- FOSL1; FOS-like antigen 1; fos-related antigen 1; fra 1; FOS-like antigen-1; FRA; FRA1; fra-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.