Anti-gcg Antibody Fab (MOM-18566-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human gcg Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human GCG, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Polymerized porcine glucagon.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Glucagon is a hormone that is secreted by alpha cells in the pancreas. Glucagon antaggedonizes insulin by converting glycogen to glucose in the liver and increasing blood sugar levels. Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP1), Glucagon-like peptide 2 (GLP2), VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) and PACAP (pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide) are in the glucagons hormone family. GLP1 is a transmitter in the central nervous system that regulates feeding and drinking behavior. GLP2 stimulates intestinal epithelial growth.
- glucagon receptor binding; hormone activity; receptor binding;
- GCG; glucagon; glicentin related polypeptide; GLP1; GLP2; glucagon like peptide 1; glucagon like peptide 2; GRPP; glucagon-like peptide 1; glucagon-like peptide 2; glicentin-related polypeptide;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.