Anti-gpc3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18570-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human gpc3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human GPC3, expressed in E. coli
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human Glypican 3.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cell surface proteoglycan that bears heparan sulfate. Inhibits the dipeptidyl peptidase activity of DPP4. May be involved in the suppression/modulation of growth in the predominantly mesodermal tissues and organs. May play a role in the modulation of IGF2 interactions with its receptor and thereby modulate its function. May regulate growth and tumor predisposition.
- heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding; peptidyl-dipeptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding;
- GPC3; glypican 3; SDYS; glypican-3; DGSX; glypican proteoglycan 3; OCI 5; SGB; SGBS; SGBS1; secreted glypican-3; intestinal protein OCI-5; heparan sulphate proteoglycan; MXR7; OCI-5; GTR2-2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.