Anti-havcr1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18504-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human havcr1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human HAVCR1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in T-helper cell development and the regulation of asthma and allergic diseases. Receptor for TIMD4 (By similarity). In case of human hepatitis A virus (HHAV) infection, functions as a cell-surface receptor for the virus. May play a role in kidney injury and repair.
- receptor activity;
- HAVCR1; hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 1; HAVCR; HAVCR 1; TIM 1; TIM1; TIMD1; kidney injury molecule 1; T-cell membrane protein 1; T cell immunoglobin domain and mucin domain protein 1; TIM; KIM1; KIM-1; TIM-1; TIMD-1; HAVCR-1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.