Anti-havcr2 Antibody (MOM-18505)
|Recombinant Anti-Human havcr2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human HAVCR2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Regulates macrophage activation. Inhibits T-helper type 1 lymphocyte (Th1)-mediated auto- and alloimmune responses and promotes immunological tolerance. May be also involved in T-cell homing. Receptor for LGALS9.
- HAVCR2; hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2; FLJ14428; Tim 3; TIM3; TIMD3; kidney injury molecule-3; T-cell membrane protein 3; T cell immunoglobulin mucin 3; T cell immunoglobulin mucin-3; T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3; KIM-3; Tim-3; TIMD-3; HAVcr-2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.