Anti-hbegf Antibody (MOM-18374)
|Recombinant Anti-Human hbegf Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human HBEGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human HB EGF ectodomain expressed in SF21 cells.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in macrophage-mediated cellular proliferation. It is mitogenic for fibroblasts and smooth muscle but not endothelial cells. It is able to bind EGF receptors with higher affinity than EGF itself and is a far more potent mitogen for smooth muscle cells than EGF. Also acts as a diphtheria toxin receptor.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; heparin binding; receptor activity;
- HBEGF; heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor; diphtheria toxin receptor (heparin binding epidermal growth factor like growth factor) , DTR, DTS, HEGFL; proheparin-binding EGF-like growth factor; Diphtheria toxin receptor (heparin binding EGF like growth factor); heparin binding epidermal growth factor; heparin-binding epidermal growth factor; diphtheria toxin receptor (heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor); diphtheria toxin receptor (heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor); DTR; DTS; DTSF; HEGFL
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.