Anti-hspd1 Antibody (MOM-18381)
|Recombinant Anti-Human hspd1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human HSPD1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human Hsp60 produced through recombinant DNA methods in E. coli
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Implicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; DNA replication origin binding; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; nucleotide binding; p53 binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding; unfolded protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- HSPD1; heat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin); heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) , spastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) , SPG13; 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial; GROEL; HSP60; chaperonin 60; 60 kDa chaperonin; heat shock protein 65; P60 lymphocyte protein; mitochondrial matrix protein P1; short heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1; HLD4; CPN60; HSP65; SPG13; HSP-60; HuCHA60
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.