Anti-icos Antibody Fab (MOM-18383-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human icos Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human ICOS, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Enhances all basic T-cell responses to a foreign antigen, namely proliferation, secretion of lymphokines, up-regulation of molecules that mediate cell-cell interaction, and effective help for antibody secretion by B-cells. Essential both for efficient interaction between T and B-cells and for normal antibody responses to T-cell dependent antigens. Does not up-regulate the production of interleukin-2, but superinduces the synthesis of interleukin-10. Prevents the apoptosis of pre-activated T-cells. Plays a critical role in CD40-mediated class switching of immunoglobin isotypes.
- ICOS; inducible T-cell co-stimulator; inducible T-cell costimulator; activation inducible lymphocyte immunomediatory molecule; AILIM; CD278; inducible costimulator; activation-inducible lymphocyte immunomediatory molecule; CVID1; MGC39850
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.