Anti-il17f Antibody (MOM-18575)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il17f Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human IL17F, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-17F (human IL-17F).
- Suitable for use in Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Stimulates the production of other cytokines such as IL-6, IL-8 and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, and can regulate cartilage matrix turnover. Stimulates PBMC and T-cell proliferation. Inhibits angiogenesis.
- cytokine activity; cytokine binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- IL17F; interleukin 17F; interleukin-17F; IL 17F; ML 1; ML1; IL-24; cytokine ML-1; mutant IL-17F; interleukin-24; ML-1; CANDF6; IL-17F;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.