Anti-il18 Antibody (MOM-18576)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il18 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human IL18, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Augments natural killer cell activity in spleen cells and stimulates interferon gamma production in T-helper type I cells.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity;
- IL18; interleukin 18 (interferon-gamma-inducing factor); interleukin-18; IGIF; IL 1g; IL 18; IL1F4; IL-1 gamma; iboctadekin; interleukin-1 gamma; IFN-gamma-inducing factor; IL-18; IL-1g; MGC12320;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.