Anti-il19 Antibody (MOM-18390)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il19 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL19, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play some important roles in inflammatory responses. Up-regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis.
- cytokine activity;
- IL19; interleukin 19; interleukin-19; IL 10C; IL 19; MDA1; melanoma differentiation associated protein like protein; NG.1; ZMDA1; melanoma differentiation associated protein-like protein; melanoma differentiation-associated protein-like protein; IL-10C
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.