Anti-il1a Antibody (MOM-18577)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il1a Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL1A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length IL-1a (Human).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaggedlandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- copper ion binding; cytokine activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL1A; interleukin 1, alpha; IL1; interleukin-1 alpha; hematopoietin 1; IL 1A; IL1 ALPHA; IL1F1; preinterleukin 1 alpha; pro interleukin 1 alpha; IL-1 alpha; hematopoietin-1; pro-interleukin-1-alpha; IL-1A; IL1-ALPHA;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.