Anti-itgb1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18410-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human ITGB1, expressed in E. coli
- Human melanoma V+B2 cell line.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins alpha-1/beta-1, alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-10/beta-1 and alpha-11/beta-1 are receptors for collagen. Integrins alpha-1/beta-1 and alpha-2/beta-2 recognize the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen. Integrins alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-3/beta-1, alpha-4/beta-1, alpha-5/beta-1, alpha-8/beta-1, alpha-10/beta-1, alpha-11/beta-1 and alpha-V/beta-1 are receptors for fibronectin. Alpha-4/beta-1 recognizes one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 and CS-5 regions of fibronectin. Integrin alpha-5/beta-1 is a receptor for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-1/beta-1, alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-6/beta-1 and alpha-7/beta-1 are receptors for lamimin. Integrin alpha-4/beta-1 is a receptor for VCAM1. It recognizes the sequence Q-I-D-S in VCAM1. Integrin alpha-9/beta-1 is a receptor for VCAM1, cytotactin and osteopontin. It recognizes the sequence A-E-I-D-G-I-E-L in cytotactin. Integrin alpha-3/beta-1 is a receptor for epiligrin, thrombospondin and CSPG4. Alpha-3/beta-1 may mediate with LGALS3 the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration. Integrin alpha-V/beta-1 is a receptor for vitronectin. Beta-1 integrins recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. Isoform beta-1B interferes with isoform beta-1A resulting in a dominant negative effect on cell adhesion and migration (in vitro). In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions. When associated with alpha-7/beta-1 integrin, regulates cell adhesion and laminin matrix deposition. Involved in promoting endothelial cell motility and angiogenesis. May be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and GNB2L1/RACK1, serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. Plays a mechanistic adhesive role during telophase, required for the successful completion of cytokinesis.
- actin binding; alpha-actinin binding; collagen binding; fibronectin binding; glycoprotein binding; integrin binding; laminin binding; peptide binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein domain specific binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB1; integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includes MDF2, MSK12); FNRB, MDF2, MSK12; integrin beta-1; CD29; GPIIA; integrin VLA-4 beta subunit; very late activation protein, beta polypeptide; FNRB; MDF2; VLAB; MSK12; VLA-BETA
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.