Anti-krt8 Antibody scFv (MOM-18328-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human krt8 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human KRT8, expressed in E. coli
- Keratin isolated from the human breast carcinoma cell line MCF-7.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Together with KRT19, helps to link the contractile apparatus to dystrophin at the costameres of striated muscle.
- protein binding; structural molecule activity;
- KRT8; keratin 8; keratin, type II cytoskeletal 8; CARD2; CK8; CYK8; K2C8; K8; KO; cytokeratin 8; cytokeratin-8; type-II keratin Kb8; CK-8
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.