Anti-l1cam Antibody Fab (MOM-18422-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human l1cam Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human L1CAM, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chicken NgCAM protein (ab24345 detects the C-terminus portion of the protein that is conserved with mammalian L1)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cell adhesion molecule with an important role in the development of the nervous system. Involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc. Binds to axonin on neurons.
- PDZ domain binding; identical protein binding; integrin binding; protein self-association; sialic acid binding;
- L1CAM; L1 cell adhesion molecule; antigen identified by monoclonal R1 , HSAS, HSAS1, MASA, MIC5, S10, SPG1; neural cell adhesion molecule L1; CD171; antigen identified by monoclonal R1; S10; HSAS; MASA; MIC5; SPG1; CAML1; HSAS1; N-CAML1; NCAM-L1; N-CAM-L1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.